13 August 2009

One Week until the Estimated Time of Arrival


Today we are at 39 weeks which means only one week to go until Little Baby Pigeon's ETA!

It's hard to imagine that this active lump that's been growing in Kathleen's belly will someday very soon make the transition into the outside and be a real live baby....with a personality, and its own hair and eye color, and opinions. Well, maybe not opinions just yet, but someday.

Everything is pretty much in order and ready for the baby. This weekend, we put the car seats in. For me, that seems like one of the biggest milestones. Once that car seat is in, it's not coming out for a long time and I'm going to have to accept having crushed-up Cheerios floating around my backseat for the foreseeable future. Don't even get me started on the Fisher-Price window shade.

Anyway, here's a shot of the Momma Pigeon at 39 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Bev... as a fellow Virgo I can understand that crushed up cheerios in the back seat of your car is a lot to handle. I am pretty sure it's going to be ok, though. haha.
    Hope Momma Pigeon and LBP are doing well.

    ~cooper (no, the dog did not write this)

    ReplyDelete