23 August 2009

Life beyond the due date...

Your perspective: My Perspective:

Yes, that globe of wonder is my belly from my perspective. Very funny. So, life beyond the due date is really no different than life before the due date except that now we get more questions of anticipation from everyone we see or talk to. Its all been amusing up to this point because I'm not feeling impatient yet, but ask me next week and I may have a different answer. The baby is doing well and is still in good position and getting ready for the journey out. There is lots of feet kicking and bum shifting going on, which is fascinating to watch. I spent some time the other night trying to catch the alien inside on video, but its very hard to get on film what we actually see and feel.

Other than watching the belly acrobatics and trying to stay busy and active, not much else going on around here. Our porch renovations are coming along beautifully. We're very excited with the work being done and the final outcome is going to be amazing. We'll post some before and after photos soon. We converted our stove from electric to a gas range, which makes Bev very happy and even more excited to cook than ever (which makes me and LBP very happy). The new stove is beautiful and I do agree that cooking on gas is going to be so much better.

We'll keep everyone updated on the progress, but for this morning, there is no action to report. Make your guesses now for boy vs. girl. We may have a real answer soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment