07 July 2009

Fully Showered...







We have officially been fully showered, with love and support and more gifts than we can fit into our little yellow house. In the month of June we were lucky enough to have 3 separate gatherings of friends and family to celebrate the coming of this little Pigeon. It is amazing to see how well loved this baby is before its even here on the outside, although its becoming more and more obvious that it is "here" already based on the size of me. :)

We'd like to thank everyone for such wonderful celebrations and I thought I would post a few photos of the events. Most of the photos are from the surprise shower that my family threw down in Massachusetts. The bottom photo was taken at the shower in Maine where many of our friends and Bev's family all got together to share in the celebration (including my little helper of the day Ryan). Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of the third "shower" gathering that my frisbee friends arranged the following day where we got to see so many of LBP's future little friends (nearly all of them have kids under the age of 3 already).

I'd also like to give Bev a little round of applause for doing a wonderful job at helping and keeping secrets and organizing, and sitting with me to be the center of attention for all the gift opening. Thank you for that and HUGE thank you's to everyone for everything. We are very lucky and grateful to have you all in our lives and we can't wait for LBP to be able to meet everyone...soon, so soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment