24 February 2010

I love food


So Rory continues to enjoy the delights of solid food. Carrots and sweet potatoes are the only things we've tried thus far, but we'll be introducing other things soonish.

We got a kick out of Rory's daily reflection (the daily report from daycare) yesterday. This was the first day we brought solids to daycare. Under "what I learned about myself today" it said, "I am comfortable in my surroundings and I Love Food!" We were cracking up, I wondered if that statement referred to Rory or Pidge. Then we read the entry under "What I need to work on" and it said, "Not getting discouraged when food is gone."

The boy sure does love his food.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Bird was the same way. She couldn't get enough of those crazy purees! Her daycare thinks it's so funny and they write about it almost everyday. Of course, now, she is getting a bit picky with us (although she will eat ANYTHING at daycare even though it's the same food at home!).

    ReplyDelete