03 November 2009

2 months old!!!




His 2 month birthday was yesterday and he was all smiles. Our friends Meghan, Allison and Wolfie came over and brought us dinner and an early birthday pie for my upcoming birthday (I'm a bit older than 2 months). Rory very much enjoyed their visit and sat on Wolfie's lap and told her some big happy stories. We finally caught him smiling big on video so we could post it. His eyes just light up when you talk to him. Its amazing to watch. Also of note in the night, apparently I am too old and out of shape to even blow out 1 candle, which was all that was on my birthday pie and it took 2 tries to blow it out successfully. The photo is of us all laughing at my lack of lung power. Enjoy the video to hold people over until the next time you all get to see him in person.








No comments:

Post a Comment