14 September 2013

New developments

I




So much has happened in the last month or so since we've last written. Jordy got 2 teeth in August and has been crawling around like crazy. He pulls himself up on everything and this week he's even started to let go and test his balance. Fun for him but a bit nerve wracking for Moms. So far he has only fallen on his bum and been unaffected, so that's good. His other new favorite game is climbing up the couch pillows until he's standing or kneeling and then throwing his body backwards. Sort of like a trust fall only I'm not sure he actually needs the trust part since he doesn't seem to have the fear of falling backward. Lucky for him I'm always sitting there with him in case his aim is off, I'm starting to get nervous about what this daredevil is going to do when I'm not watching though. 

Rory is having a blast at preschool and is super excited to be 4 years old now. He had a wonderful birthday weekend followed by an amazing wedding weekend for my sister Tara and her new husband Steve. He was a ring bearer and took his job very seriously. He did a great job walking down the aisle with over 200 people looking at him and we were so proud of him. He has also been playing soccer and riding his new bike (without training wheels) a ton this past month. 

With so much going on we've had little time to blog lately but I wanted to get at least a couple new photos up before too much time goes by and you all stop checking in. :)

"I see you."
"I love myself"
"I love my big brother!"
Too cool!
Just a little dude, his tractor and a smile. 
Birthday cupcakes outside...brilliant. No mess inside!
The new ride. 
Birthday bike parade!
The awesome new playground getting lots of use. 
And Bev's birthday gift, the family garden swing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment