05 October 2010

Catching up with Rory

So, I was just scanning through the photos on our camera and realized that there are tons of fun ones that I have yet to put up on the blog. Also, I've realized that we've done a lot of fun things this month like apple picking and hiking, learning how to use a spoon and cheering for the Patriots, walking the dog and finding a new musical instrument in the kitchen. Here is a slew of photos so everyone can catch up with Rory...meanwhile, we're just trying to keep up with him at home. He's EVERYWHERE...and so much fun.
Do you like my shirt?


Can I play with these while you cook?


Bang, bang, bang...I love noise


Did you like my song?



What's out there?!

At the top...bagged it!!


He had to touch as many trees as he could...made for a long climb up.
He loves riding in the wagon.


Our little farm boy driving the tractor.


Silly face.

Go Pats!!

Do you like my hat?!

Eating with a spoon is tiring.

YUMMMMM!!!

Oh...there's a spoon in my bowl.

Can someone put the game on? I can't find the clicker.

1 comment: